Future Stewards is a collaboration of independent organizations who each act in their own right (with their own governance) in partnership with one another.
Some of our projects are funded by The Future Stewards Foundation which is an independent UK charity (registration number 1104192), registered with the Charity Commission of England & Wales with the following charitable objects:
• Advance education
• Relieve poverty by supporting such charitable causes as the trustees may from time to time determine
• Promote sustainable development through:
• The preservation, conservation and the protection of the environment and the prudent use of resources
• The relief of poverty and the improvement of the conditions of life in socially and economically
• The promotion of sustainable means of achieving economic growth and regeneration. By sustainable development we mean development which meets the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
The Foundation is run by a committed board of trustees who have day to day responsibility for the charity. Our trustees are also supported by staff seconded from Leaders’ Quest and on occasion other organizations from the Future Stewards network.
For more information about the Future Stewards Foundation please contact us.